ACN Business Phone Service offers all the traditional calling features your business needs and more! View the complete list of features
and their descriptions.
Many features offer quick access through number entry from you business phone. View the list of features accessed through quick codes.
Sequential Hunting is the default option for the Panasonic TGP600 and the 4-Port Adapter. (The Panasonic TGP550 has a default rings pattern that rings all the handsets associated with the device. Therefore, the default sequence may be referred to as Simultaneous Ring/Hunting.)
More on Sequential Hunting:
This feature allows for specification of a list of numbers that will be tried in a sequence until one is found that can accept the call. Modifications to your hunting preferences are managed through Customer Care.
With Sequential Hunting, Incoming calls to the group start hunting on the first user in the list and hunt all the provisioned users sequentially, until an idle user is found or the end of the list is reached.
Sequential Hunting Example:
704-555-3019 – After the call is attempted at the last number in the hunt sequence and not answered, the call will be terminated.*
*If voice mail is associated with the last number in the hunt sequence, the call will go to voice mail.
Note: Hunting features not compatible with Call Waiting and/or Call Waiting ID.
Yes. This feature is referred to as Music on Hold. This feature allows you to play music when your customers are on hold. You can either use the default music or upload your own! This feature only supports .wav files. View the Music on Hold
flyer or follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Accessing Music On Hold:
- Log in to your ACN Business Phone Service (DigitalTalk Express) Online Account (can be found by selecting the My Account option from the Business Phone homepage).
- Select Features and Services.
- Enter your Feature Portal login credentials.
- Select Group Services (left menu) and then Site Services.
- Select Music On Hold.
- Check the box for Enable Music During Call Hold.
- Select the Message Type Custom to upload your own music.
- Click Save.
File Requirements for Music on Hold:
- File Format: .wav
- Maximum File Size: 10 minutes
- Audio Format: CCITT u-Law / Attributes: 8.0 khz, 8 Bit, Mono
- Most other file formats can be converted to the format above using commercially available software such as: Sound Recorder (Windows XP), Switch Audio and Audacity
File Conversion using Audacity with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP:
- Visit Audacity.
- Download Audacity 1.2.6 installer.
- After installation, launch Audacity 1.2.6.
- At the top click Edit and then Preferences.
- Click File Formats.
- Under 'Uncompressed Export Format' drop down box, select Other.
- A pop up box appears. For the Header choose WAV (Microsoft) and for Encoding select U-Law.
- Click OK, then OK again.