Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- DO have the referring ACN IBO’s ID number ready for verification during the ordering process.
- DO complete and submit your enrollment yourself. No one else can complete the order for you.
- DO have your payment method ready and ensure the credit card belongs to the account holder.
- DO use an accepted form of payment - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- DO provide your information for a pre-qualification credit check and remove or pause any blocks on your credit profile. ITINs are not accepted.
- DO ensure the Social Security Number matches the account holder.
- DO provide the account holder’s date of birth and address for the order.
- DO have the equipment financed under your personal name and not the business name when ordering for a business. Vivint is available for residential homes and businesses up to 10,000 sq ft.
- DO understand that there are two package types available:
- Smart Home with video
- Smart Home without video
- DO understand the payment options for equipment:
- Receive as low as 0% financing for 60 months through Citizens or Fortiva.
- DO be advised that the Control Panel and cameras will need to be located within 3-5 meters of an outlet that is not controlled by a switch. For access to the outlet, the technician may need to drill from the outside to the inside of the home. If you don't want the technician to drill into the home, they will need to arrange for an electrician to wire an outlet near the desired camera location before installation.
- DO ensure the account owner or an authorized contract signer over the age of 18 is present during the installation . The installation can take between 2-5 hours depending on the equipment needed.
- DON’T have the ACN IBO submit an order or contact Vivint on your behalf. You must complete the order process, which includes important acknowledgments and terms related to your service.
- DON’T provide the ACN IBO’s email address or the IBO’s mobile number instead of yours.
- DON’T use rechargeable credit cards, cash cards, or gift cards when placing orders.
- DON’T use the ACN IBO’s credit card for the upfront payment. Only use your credit card.
Important IBO Number Information:
On the next page, please verify or enter the ID of the ACN IBO who referred you. Ensure you have the correct ACN IBO’s ID entered so they will receive credit for your order.