Ordering Is Easy - Key Information Below
- The homeowner is needed to start the order with Vivint. If a lessee is placing the order, they must provide written permission from the landlord at the installation appointment.
- Vivint is available for residential homes and businesses up to 10,000 sq ft. When ordering for a business, you must have the equipment financed under your personal name and not the business.
- You will need to provide your date of birth, address, Social Insurance Number, and a form of payment. You will also provide the referring IBO number.
- There are two package types available:
- Smart Home without video
- Smart Home with video
- Paying for the equipment
- Receive as low as 0% financing for 60 months through Citizens or Fortiva
- You will have to provide your information for a credit check and may have to remove or pause any blocks on your credit profile.
- The Control Panel and cameras will need to be located within 3-5 meters of an outlet that is not controlled by a switch. For access to the outlet, the technician may need to drill from the outside to the inside of the home. If you don't want the technician to drill into the home, they will need to arrange for an electrician to wire an outlet near to the desired camera location before installation.
- The account owner or an authorized contract signer over the age of 18 is required to be present during the installation.
- The installation can take between 2-5 hours depending on the equipment needed.
Important IBO Number Information:
Ensure you have the correct ACN IBO’s ID number so they will receive credit for your order.